We may collect information including but not limited to:
• details that you provide such as name, email address, questions and queries, occasionally entrance gate access numbers
• information on how you use our site using cookies and other standard tracking tools
• information is used by us to understand your requirements
• for administration during the proposal, construction and aftercare of your garden project
• Information is only shared, with your permission, with contractors and plant suppliers who have been invited to quote on/undertake work in relation to the property and with CMGD staff.
We are committed to keeping your information safe and secure. We have procedures and controls in place to keep your data secure once we receive it. Please note that information sent over the internet is not completely secure, so we are not able to guarantee the security of your data before it reaches us.
CM Garden Design reserves the right to use photographs of completed projects for promotional purposes. No reference is ever made to the location (other than nearest town) of the property or identity of clients.
Links to other websites
By providing information to us you consent to your details being retained and used according to the terms of this policy. We will not retain your data for longer than is necessary. If you wish to request an amendment (including removal) to your information at any time you can do so by emailing us at